|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||111|
This card is a sturdy, ultra thick, 32pt with plenty of room on the edge for featuring color accents. Choose from a selection of eye-catching, vivid colors, or classic white. Create an unmistakably bold & solid statement.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Promote your Company or Business
- Display & Distribute Contact Information
- Hand out at Networking Events
Please submit files in industry standard formats, that are not dependent on the application, fonts or other separate design elements used in creation. We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .JPG and .PDF. All file formats must be flattened, have a resolution of 300dpi and embedded or outlined fonts.
- Files must be at least 300 dpi resolution
- For rich black please use C:50% / M:40% / Y:40% / K:100%
- CMYK Color Mode : If you do not send us CMYK artwork we will convert your files to CMYK and "color shifting" may occur!
- Artwork should not contain any crop marks!
- Keep anything you do not want cutoff at least 0.125" away from all edges
How do I print black as a solid black?
When you want to produce a solid black, 100% black (K) will not result in a solid, saturated black. Instead, use Rich Black, as represented by C:50% / M:40% / Y:40% / K:100%
What types of file formats are acceptable?
First, make sure the resolution is set to at least 300 DPI. Secondly, the acceptable formats are JPG, TIFF, PSD, EPS.
Do I need to send my fonts also?
No, you should flatten your image before sending it to us.
What colors do you use for print?
We use CMYK for printed color.
What is the difference between No Coating and UV coating?
No Coating is typically selected when the customer must write on the printed piece.
UV Coating is a very slick, glossy coating applied to the printed paper surface and dried on press with ultraviolet (UV) light. The slick surface of UV coating makes it eye catching, and therefore very popular for printing the covers of paperback novels. Because UV coating can cause slight variations in match colors, consulting with an ink manufacturer or printer will yield best results.
What kind of paper do you use?
- 14pt C2S CardStock-This type of paper is typical for business cards, flyers and postcards and is very thick!
- 100lb Gloss Text-This is what brochures and catalogs are typically printed on.
- 100lb Gloss Cover-This is typically used for the cover of magazines and catalogs.
What are bleeds and do I need them?
Bleed is a printing term to describe having the color/image print directly to the edge of the paper. To do this, draw guides on the layout that are .125" from the edge all the way around. Make sure that any photographs or backgrounds that you want to bleed go clear out to the perimeter of the document, past the guidelines. Then after we have printed your piece, we will trim off that extra .125" all the way around and you have color all the way to the edges of your piece!
What type of presses/equipment do you use?
We use state of the art printing and bindery equipment.
Paper Type: 32PT Uncoated
Colors: 4/4 (Full Color Front and Back)
Product Orientation (Please specify your preference when you order.):
Edge Color (Please specify your preference when you order.):
- Metallic Blue
- Metallic Gold
- Metallic Green
- Metallic Hot Pink
- Metallic Purple
- Metallic Orange
- Metallic Yellow
- White (Not Painted)