|Redirect to Product Page
|Google Product Category
Increase Your Brand's Presence With a Step and Repeat Banner and Stand
Step and repeat banners are often seen at red carpet events and other important occasions. These publicity backdrops add a wow factor to any event. Some companies use these banners as a cost-effective way of advertising their business. The signage can be used on several occasions, giving businesses more value for their money. With a step and repeat backdrops, companies can prominently display their brand logos across the banner. Doing so helps increase and intensify brand awareness. Photos of celebrities, influencers, and other important people posing in front of your banner are widely circulated in the press. This gives your business the right amount of exposure to attract new customers.
Choose the Right Size and Material for Your Backdrop
Make an impact by choosing the custom step and repeat backdrop that best fits your needs. We offer several sizes and materials to choose from, giving you the freedom to go as big or as small as you want.
Setting Up Your Banner Stand
- Ensure you have enough space to set up the step and repeat banner. Remove the banner stand components from the carrying case and organize.
- Attach a side pole to the banner stand base or foot. Repeat for the other side.
- Assemble the horizontal support poles.
- Set the vertical poles 8’ to 10’ apart, depending on the width of your banner.
- Unroll the banner and place it top-side up in between the two vertical poles.
- Slide in the horizontal support pole into the banner’s pole pocket. Attach each end of the support pole to the top of the side poles.
- Slowly extend the vertical side poles until the banner is hanging freely and at the correct height.
- Slide the remaining horizontal support pole into the bottom pole pocket and attach it to the vertical side poles.
- If your banner stand has a center support bar, assemble it and attach it to the center of both horizontal support poles.
Can I set up a step and repeat banner with a stand on my own?
Yes, you can. The banner stands are built to be easy to assemble on your own. Before starting, make sure that you have a big enough ground space to put the banner parts together.
Is there a banner stand available for an 20’ x 8’ banner?
The banner stand can accommodate banners to a maximum of 10’ x 8’.For larger step and repeat banners, you can use the grommets on each side of the banner to place them on the wall.
Why isn’t there any option for grommets on a banner with a stand?
The grommets are used mainly for putting up the banners against a wall. The banners with stand do not need grommets because the stand is enough to hold the banner in place.
Design Option: Banner Only
Material: Standard 13 oz. Vinyl
- Best option for its durability and price
- Matte finish prevents glare in photos
- Excellent tear-resistance for outdoor use
Printed Side: Front Only
Pole Pocket: None