|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||111|
Vinyl Lettering: Transfer designs with precision
Decorate storefronts, boats, mailboxes, and offices with sticky vinyl lettering. Vinyl letter printing is a low-cost way of promoting your brand and customizing personal property. Each letter is precisely cut and applied with transfer tape to give the appearance of a painted surface.
How to Install Vinyl Lettering
1. Clean and dry the surface where the lettering will be installed.
2. After measuring and marking your intended installation location if necessary, apply a horizontal strip of masking or painters tape to the top of the graphic with the top half of the tape on the intended surface, creating a hinge.
3. Hold the bottom edge of the hinged graphic away from the intended surface and remove the back liner (which is different from the transfer tape), revealing the sticky backing of your lettering or graphic. Be careful not to allow the exposed adhesive to touch the surface.
4. Using a squeegee*, apply pressure to the front or pre masked side of your lettering, placing the graphic onto the intended surface. Squeegee from left to right from the top down. If creases or bubbles develop, carefully lift the graphic and re-squeegee it. *Available for purchase with vinyl lettering.
5. Once in place without creases or bubbles, squeegee the entire lettering or graphic to ensure the adhesive is firmly attached to the surface.
6. Gently remove the pre-mask transfer tape, starting at a top corner. If any vinyl begins to come off the wall, use your squeegee to firmly adhere it back to the wall and continue peeling away the premask.
7. Laying the liner over the graphic with the shiny side facing you, apply hard pressure with the squeegee, removing any stubborn air bubbles.
Materials: 2 mil Adhesive Vinyl – This traditional vinyl material is ideal for solid backgrounds.
Vinyl Colors (Please specify your preference when you order.)
- Intense Blue
Cut: Standard Cut - the vinyl is cut to the shape of your design
Application Location: To Apply in Front of Window (The adhesive is placed at the back of the design.)
- Frosted Lettering – Cut from frosted adhesive vinyl, frosted lettering is reverse-cut to give an etched appearance on surfaces.
- Boat Lettering – This decal is pre-spaced for faster application of boat names, registration numbers, and ports of call signs. Cut from 2 mil adhesive vinyl, this decal is weatherproof, allowing your design to stand out even in harsh weather.
- Reliable service
Posted onI highly recommend this e-marketplace for all your print product needs. They are reliable, efficient, and deliver exceptional results. I will definitely be a repeat customer!