- 6mm thick corrugated plastic board
- Waterproof and long lasting
- Stakes insert directly into the flutes for easy setup
- Most commonly used for yard signs and other outdoor signage
|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||111|
Metal Sidewalk A-Frame Signs: Turn Heads With These Curb Displays
Stop people in their tracks with a curbside display that entices prospects to learn more about your business. Metal sidewalk A-frame signs have large graphic panels that you can switch out regularly, so you have the freedom to update your messages anytime.
Use these sidewalk signs to attract attention to restaurants, cafes, boutiques, salons, pet shops, and more. Outdoor A-frame signs can also be used in political campaigns, navigational directions, and store openings.
Outdoor Advertising That Lasts
Make sure your message is noticeable in sun, wind, or rain. With a powder-coated steel frame, these metal sidewalk sign holders won’t topple at the slightest breeze.
How to Install and Care Instructions
- Unfold the A-frame and display your sign in one easy step: push up and slide down the graphic to insert it inside.
- Be sure to take the A-frame sign inside after business hours to protect it from sudden rain or cold weather late at night.
- We also recommend cleaning the frame and sign regularly to keep the display looking good as new.
Display Options: Sign Only
Graphic Size: 24" x 36"
Printed Side: Front Only
Material: 6mm Corrugated Plastic