|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||111|
Vinyl banners: Attract large crowds. Gain more customers.
Grab customers’ attention quickly before they move on to the next shiny big thing with a large, clear, and easy-to-read vinyl banner.
Placing vinyl banners near your store allows you to catch and sustain people’s interest—quickly and effectively. Advertise your latest promotion or extended store hours. You can also display these at high-traffic events like trade shows to draw attention to your booth.
Often large and conspicuous, banners point customers to your business without the usual high advertising costs. Vinyl banner printing is a one-off job that you can use over and over again.
What can vinyl banners do for my business?
Vinyl banners can help keep your business in people’s minds. Our printing services offer an affordable means towards the following goals:
- Brand awareness. Before customers can do business with you, they first need to know that you exist. Hanging a vinyl banner near your store makes it easier for customers to find you and know what products or services you offer.
- Easy customization. Your brand competes with several other businesses offering the same products and services. With different customization options, vinyl banners allow you to stand out from the competition.
- Quick turnarounds. Banners can be printed within one business day. They are easy and quick to produce, making them perfect as a last-minute advertising solution.
- Versatile. Vinyl posters can be used for any type of event. From trade shows and conferences to mall sales and music festivals, vinyl banners can be placed anywhere there’s high traffic for maximum visibility.
Make an impact with a simple but attention-grabbing design.
Here are some design guidelines to follow:
- Don’t cram it all in.
Banners need to be readable even from a distance. Choose only the important information that your customers need to know.
- Choose the right material.
Where you will put your banner determines the kind of material that you should get. Is it for an indoor event, or is it for outdoor use?
- Include a call to action.
A well-designed banner is great, but it must specify the action that you want your customers to take.
What are vinyl banners made of and is the material waterproof?
These banners are made of durable vinyl material built to last outdoors. The types of vinyl differ in terms of thickness, finish, and tear resistance. All materials are waterproof.
Standard 13 oz. vinyl lasts between 3 to 5 years outdoors. It is also tear resistant but not as strong as 18 oz. vinyl. It also has a matte finish that's readable under a bright light.
What is the standard size for vinyl banners?
- Small: 2 ft. x 4 ft. and 6 ft. x 2 ft.
- Medium: 4 ft. x 8 ft.
- Large: 10 ft. x 5 ft.
Material: Standard 13 oz. Vinyl
Great for both indoor and outdoor use but may not withstand extreme weather conditions.
Printed Side: Front Only
Pole Pocket: None