Large format posters showcase your business at a major event such as a trade show or weekend pop-up market. You can also decorate your store with posters of your most stunning work. Wherever you decide to display your large format posters, you can print the visuals in the best size, and they will come out in a high-quality resolution. Choose from our standard large dimensions or pick a size that fits your needs.
|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||111|
Large Format Posters That Showcase the Best in Your Business
What Sizes Can I Choose From?
We offer a wide range of large format dimensions, such as these three popular sizes:
- 24” x 36” is ideal for promoting big events such as concerts or showcasing new products or services. This is the largest available size for indoor use.
- 18” x 24” is small enough to be displayed indoors but provides ample space for colorful, visual designs or helpful infographics. You commonly see these displayed in offices, clinics, and other indoor public areas.
- 16” x 20” is our largest size among the smaller dimensions. It’s ideal for displaying artwork or photographs in your store or at a gallery.
What Is the Advantage of Using Photo Paper and Styrene?
Our photo poster material brings out every detail in your large prints. Choose from two gloss finishes that enhance your design’s appearance.
- Semi-gloss brightens every hue. It’s perfect for large posters that balance large images with text.
- High gloss works best on large posters of high-end photographs and art. The colors come out extra vibrant and intensify the detail of the printed work.
You can also have your large-format printing done on 20 mil. styrene, which offers several advantages:
- Durable enough for long-term indoor use
- Flexible enough to be rolled for storage or shipping
- Waterproof nature allows you to display it outdoors temporarily
How Can I Design an Effective Poster?
For your large format poster to be a success, you need a compelling design that clearly communicates what you want to say. Here are a couple of design tips to keep in mind while creating your custom posters:
- Stick to one point. You need to capture and sustain a customer’s attention. Avoid cluttering the design with too many elements. Stick to a central image or graphic. Don’t forget branding elements like your logo, and include only the necessary information.
- Go the distance. Keep in mind that the poster will first be viewed from afar. Study how the colors appear from a distance and check if the combination creates the wrong impression. Cut down on shades and use complementary hues to keep things easy on the eyes.
Distinguish your brand with the scale and detail of large format poster printing. Upload a print-ready file or use our downloadable templates to get started. You can have one or up to 50 large posters ordered and ready after one business day. Be sure to add a free proof so you can check the file before printing.
What is your most durable material available?
The 20 mil. styrene material is a durable, waterproof plastic that lasts for three to five years outdoors, with proper care and maintenance. It is recommended for displaying large format posters that are exposed to the elements.
Material: 20 mil. styrene, Semi Gloss
Printed Side: Front Only