|Redirect to Product Page||No|
|Google Product Category||111|
Let your floors communicate your safety message
Use social distancing floor graphics to remind your personnel, customers, and visitors to keep their distance and help slow the spread of the coronavirus. Place them six feet apart as an effective visual reminder of the proper safety distance to maintain in your workplace.
Mount these printed floor graphics in offices, airports, supermarkets, retail stores and other facilities to:
- Direct foot traffic and guide people to the safest routes when navigating a facility.
- Provide important safety information about COVID-19 workplace safety protocols.
Stick It Where It Matters
Our floor safety signs are engineered to withstand constant foot traffic, no matter the climate or surroundings:
|Key Features||Conforms to the texture of the surface it is applied to. UV printed for outdoor durability. Weather-resistant.|
|Shapes||Rectangle, Square, Circle, Arrow and Custom Shape|
|Compatible Flooring Material||Smooth and textured finishes like concrete, asphalt, brick, cinderblock, stucco, tile, laminate and carpet|
|Installation Location||Indoor and Outdoor - sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, courtyards, textured walls|
|Estimated Lifespan||Up to 12 months|
1. Make sure the surface is clean & dry. If it’s oily, clean with a degreaser.
2. Peel off one edge of the graphic & position it. Peel off the rest while smoothing with your hand.
3. Use a rubber roller (not included) to remove air bubbles & let the decal stick to the surface.
4. No need to wait after installation. Your floor graphics are ready to use.
What is the difference between floor and wall graphics?
Floor graphics are built to protect the design against scratches, scuffs, and other external elements. The outdoor aluminum floor decal can conform to the surface texture it is applied on. They can be applied on smooth or textured finishes, depending on the chosen decal material.
Wall stickers or graphics are made of removable and repositionable adhesive fabrics. Unlike floor graphics, however, these are built for the indoors. The material is also applicable on curved surfaces as walls can be uneven.
Is the floor graphic laminated with a protective coating?
Yes, both floor decal materials have a protective coating that keeps your message good as new. The vinyl floor decal has a 6 mil. overlaminate made of a clear and polished vinyl film. It is slip-resistant and protects against damage caused by people stepping on your marker.
The aluminum floor decal has a slip-resistant and high-friction surface. It is also made with UV-cured inks that protect the design from external weather elements.
Are the floor graphics easy to remove?
Yes, both vinyl and aluminum floor decals are removable. They will not leave a residue on the applied surface.
Material: Aluminum Floor Decal Outdoor
Border (Please specify your preference when you order.):
- 1/2" White Border
Printed Side: Front Only
Aluminum floor decals are rated for outdoor use and will last long when exposed to the elements.
- Printed on 20 mil. rugged aluminum foil material
- Designed to naturally conform to either textured or smooth surfaces
- Features a high-friction, slip-resistant surface for improved stability of pedestrian traffic
- Artwork is printed directly on the material using UV-cured ink